Soccer & Basketball Program
We have different regular Soccer Clubs under the SCSC both for adults and youth.
Our key goals in facilitating such a program are as follows:
- Promote sportsmanship, respect, and sensitivity and tolerance to the others, players, coaches, parents, and referees
- Enhance youth’s self-esteem, confidence, physical and mental development, and their overall character.
- Encourage family attachment and more frequent interactions with parents and other members of the community
- Increased women and youth involvement as well as those facing systemic or personal barriers
- Educate youth and provide them with tools and outlets to avoid getting to involve in deviant behavior.
We run our adult and youth soccer program indoor and outdoors, indoor soccer for youth are held once a week at out SCSC GYM and outdoor soccer is help on city fields.
Youth Basketball Schedule (under 18)
Friday’s 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Youth Basketball Schedule (18yr +)
Friday’s 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
To register youth for soccer program please call Mohamed Omar 403-519-9839