Our Case Management at Somali Canadian Society of Calgary is one of the most requested services in the community, We work with clients on a continuous basis to accomplish their desired goals. This program helps address the needs of immigrants and refugees after they are settled by their respective sponsors.
What does the Case management offer?
- Face to face assessment & counselling
- orientation in accessing government services and programs
- Assistance in identifying and reaching your settlement goals
- Navigating Financial support (we do not provide any monetary support)
- Translation and interpretation services
The Somali Canadian Society of Calgary provides assistance in filling most government forms, some of the applications we help with are below.
- EI Application
- Permanent Resident Application
- Citizenship Application
- Day Care applications
- Travel Document Application
- Social Housing Application
- Food Bank Hampers Application
- Mental Health Order Application
- Notary Public Commissioner of oath
Some of the appointments for above applications take time and clients are recommended to make appointments when coming for those services
Tuesday’s and Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
To book an appointment please call 403-265-7304