We are currently accepting application for internship at Somali Canadian Society of Calgary.
To view student eligibility requirements for this internship click here
Below are the three different positions we are currently hiring for with collaboration from Alberta Government’s SCIP program
Homework Club Intern
Homework Club Assistant will
- Help students in completing their homework club if they have one or doing a group study in subjects chosen by instructors with students that are of the same level.
- Provide One on one to students who need assistance in subjects like math and English
- Preparing subject specific worksheets before the start of the programs and placing them in students folder .
- Keeping track of students folder and their completed assignments before and after homework club
- Participate in Monthly meeting to evaluate their progress of students.
Program Coordinator Will
- Help coordinate programs and volunteers
- Help the Cultural Instructor in maintaining and helping student’s success in programs like cultural and homework club.
- Assist in mentoring kids aged between 6-14 that attend different programs including homework club and other class.
Website developer Intern
The Website developer intern will help in updating the website and social media accounts. This position is ideal for someone with background knowledge in website development.
© All rights reserved